[Edinburgh-pm] OK Croquet...

Robert Inder robert at interactive.co.uk
Mon Sep 10 10:33:08 PDT 2007

OK, so this Wednesday is the (not very) long awaited Permongers
Croquet Outing.

Seven of you have said you're interested, so we should have a
lawn-full.

  ((Now there's an unusual collective noun: a lawnful of programmers...))

THIS MEANS THAT, with that many of "The Usual
Suspects" being in Tollcross, it seems to me quite possible that the
September Perlmongers meeting will be happening in Cloisters, not the
Guildford...

I'm going to mail those who have signed up directly with details.  If
you don't get mail from me, and you think you've signed up, phone!

ALSO, we could sensibly accommodate one more (if I don't actually play),
so there is one more place available to the first person to phone to
ask for it!

Robert.

--
Robert Inder      Interactive Information Ltd,          Registered in Scotland
07808 492 213     3, Lauriston Gardens,                  Company no. SC 150689