[Edinburgh-pm] Tomorrow night... and stuff

Rory Macdonald rory.macdonald at gmail.com
Tue May 8 01:58:54 PDT 2007

Hi,

Tomorrow is 2nd Wed of the month.  I will be running late, but hope to
be there for about 8:30.

As you may know, we will have some of the Birmingham guys up to visit
us again this summer and they are looking to do a couple of short
talks. Just a reminder, if any ed.pm bods have perl-related work or
thoughts they might like to share, it would be good to have some local
contribution.

There is no date scheduled yet for Birmingham's visit - although it
will likely/hopefully piggyback on the back of an edlug evening
presentation.

Also, for anyone interested, here is a link to the latest O'Reilly
User Group newsletter.

http://www.richplum.co.uk/oreilly/0407.pdf

There is also a new book review on our site.

http://edinburgh.pm.org/book-reviews/perl-hacks.html

On the subject of book reviews, if you would like to review a book
then just let me know the title and publisher and I'll get a copy to
you. The deal is that in return for a 'timely' review of the book, you
get to keep it.

Rory