[Edinburgh-pm] Alternative venue for the summer

Robert Inder robert at interactive.co.uk
Fri Jun 8 07:34:24 PDT 2007

    > Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 11:29:41 +0100
    > To: edinburgh-pm at pm.org
    > Subject: Re: [Edinburgh-pm] Alternative venue for the summer

    > Robert Rothenberg writes:
    >> Do we set this for the June meeting, or a different date?

    > Going by the weather at the moment, I think we're better off sticking to
    > the Guildford Arms this coming Wednesday, and planning the picnic for later
    > in the summer.

A number of folks have in the past expressed (feigned) interest in
running on the Hash, though they have not, as yet, ever done anything
about it.

Those folks will no doubt be delighted to know that the coming
Wednesday, the has is running from... the Guildford.

Which, I guess, means I won't have to hurry to catch Perlmongers:-)

Robert.

--
Robert Inder      Interactive Information Ltd,          Registered in Scotland
07808 492 213     3, Lauriston Gardens,                  Company no. SC 150689