[Edinburgh-pm] refresh edinburgh

Nick Woolley nickwoolley at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 6 08:18:53 PDT 2007

Hello,

Someone representing 'Refresh Edinburgh' [1] mentioned on ScotRUG [2]
that they were planning on having a "Rails/Django/PHP face-off" on June
16th. (Various other stuff in there too, see [3])

Personally I'm not very interested in arguing which is "best" but as
subscriber to this list I'd be marginally more interested to know more
about Catalyst or Jifty or Gantry or some other Perl framework than one
in PHP.  And/or alternatives to frameworks, if that's your beef.

I'm curious if anyone on this list actually uses such a thing or if
everyone uses C#/Python/Ruby/PHP/Java on Whatever these days?

1. http://refreshedinburgh.org/
2. http://www.rubaidh.com/scotrug
3. http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/154019/