[Edinburgh-pm] August picnic?

Aaron Crane perl at aaroncrane.co.uk
Thu Aug 2 10:27:40 PDT 2007

At the risk of jinxing matters, I observe that the last few days or so
haven't been completely rained out.  I further note that:

  - August is a bad month for finding space in Edinburgh pubs
  - eighth-anniversary celebrations have been mooted
  - we've been vaguely planning a picnic for ages now
  - some people want cakes

So, who's up for attempting a picnic in place of our normal meeting on
Wednesday 8th?

Here's a proposal:

  - Calton Hill
  - from 7pm-ish on Wednesday August 8th
  - bring food/drink/rugs/frisbee/cakes/whatever
  - if it looks like bad weather, fall back to the Guildford Arms (and
    coordinate by mobile phone)

Aye?  Nay?  Alternative suggestions?  Other comments?

--
Aaron Crane