[Edinburgh-pm] Hash

Robert Inder robert at interactive.co.uk
Thu Nov 30 11:57:10 PST 2006

Just to let those of you who asked at the last meeting...

The hash next week is from McCowan's Brewery, which is the brew pub
at the end of the "entertainment complex" in Fountainbridge.

6:30 PM start, with special en route treat.

And since I'm setting the run, I can promise it will be just perfect:-)

So be there, or be somewhere else.

Robert.

--
Robert Inder            Tel: 0131 229 1052        Interactive Information Ltd,
Director                Mobile: 07808 492 213            3, Lauriston Gardens,