[Edinburgh-pm] project hunting

Nick Woolley nickwoolley at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 4 04:15:55 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm looking to move on from my current open-ended role teleworking for a
client in London, so I'm trying to find new opportunities working
in/from Edinburgh.

Of course, if there's any Perly contracting work needed I'd be
interested (plus C#, C++, Ruby, Linux, Apache, etc.), but over and above
a straight "contracting" role, I'd be looking for more enterprising
opportunities, and to get in touch with people of various backgrounds
who might be interested in doing enterprising things.  So, the
obvious thing to do is ask around and see what comes up.

This might not be the right forum for that, but can anyone suggest
somewhere that might be?

And can anyone recommend some recruitment agencies which operate in
Edinburgh?

Cheers,

Nick