[Edinburgh-pm] Birmingham pm'ers coming

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Wed Mar 8 03:13:09 PST 2006

On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 09:16:37AM +0000, Robert Rothenberg wrote:
> On 03/08/2006 07:44 AM Rory Macdonald wrote:
>
> > They're looking for recommendations of good/bad hotels near-ish to our
> > meeting venue. I have no experience of Edinburgh hotels so if anyone has
> > feedback on this, I'm sure it would be welcomed.
>
> How long are they staying?

It'll just be for one night. As the flight is quite early, 9am, we will
probably get breakfast at the airport rather than the accommodation.

In my initial search I've found Frederick House Hotel, which claims to
charge £39 prpn, which is about what we would expect. If there are no
bad reports from this one, then I think we'll book that. It appears to
be within staggering distance of the venue, which again suits us :) I
looked at Jury's Inn, but they are charging £86, which is a bit out of
our price range.

There are currently at least 3 of us coming, but there is still time for
others to join us :)

Cheers,
Barbie.