[Edinburgh-pm] Alternative for next months meeting?

Robert Inder robert at interactive.co.uk
Fri Jun 16 04:19:31 PDT 2006

    > Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 10:09:50 +0000 (UTC)
    > Cc: edinburgh-pm at pm.org
    > Subject: Re: [Edinburgh-pm] Alternative for next months meeting?

    > On Fri, 16 Jun 2006, Aaron Crane wrote:

    >> Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:00:46 +0100
    >> Subject: Re: [Edinburgh-pm] Alternative for next months meeting?
    >>
    >> Robert Rothenberg writes:
    >>> Since the sun doesn't set until very late this time of year,
    >>> why not have the July meeting outside, as a picnic?  Perhaps
    >>> on Calton Hill?
    >>
    >> I think that's a great idea.  Chilled drinks in the sunshine,
    >> perhaps some finger food -- what's not to like?
    >>
    >> I'm happy with Calton Hill, but if people think that sounds too
    >> windy/energetic/whatever, Princes Street Gardens or the Meadows
    >> would be other options.
    >>

    > A picnic!  That's a fabbo idea. Do we need a backup venue if it
    > looks like rain?

Well: the guildford?

That's no distance from Princes Street Gardens, and not really
far from Calton Hill, either.

Now, what DATE are we talking here?  I can't make the 12th...

    > Fenn

Robert.

--
Robert Inder            Tel: 0131 229 1052        Interactive Information Ltd,
Director                Mobile: 07808 492 213            3, Lauriston Gardens,