[Edinburgh-pm] No show tomorrow

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Wed Apr 12 00:04:47 PDT 2006

On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 07:45:38PM +0100, Rory Macdonald wrote:

> Just can't get out of this one, and was looking fwd to the Birmingham
> posse showing up. Hope y'all have a cracking time.

Sorry to here that, but you can also say hi when you come down to
Birmingham at the end of August. Apparently there's this really cool
Perl conference happening then ;^)

> Don't forget - tomorrow night, usual place. See the Edinburgh.pm.org web
> page for map link if required.

Not sure what time we'll be there, but I suspect we'll have beers in
hand by 5pm :) Seeing as Aaron also won't be able to make it, for those
who don't know who we are, look out for 3 guys. One with long hair in a
pony-tail (me), one who is bald (JJ) and one with spikey pink hair
(Phil). I guess it'll be Phil you spot first ;)

I'll be going off line shortly, but in case you can't spot us my mobile
is 0771 401 6184.

See lots of you later.

Barbie.