[Edinburgh-pm] Meeting soon (was: Re: Seeking Perl Skills in Edinburgh)

Aaron Crane perl at aaroncrane.co.uk
Mon May 23 11:18:33 PDT 2005

Rory Macdonald writes:
> On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 11:34 +0100, Aaron Crane wrote:
> > Perhaps we should arrange a meeting soon.  Some day from Wednesday
> > 25th May would be good for me.  Anyone else?
>
> I'm in Ireland until the 1st of June, but would be up for a meet up.

Sorry about the delay in following up on this; I've been swamped for the
last few days.  I've now collated the responses to the list about dates.
We had a couple of "after 1st of June", plus a "Mondays and Tuesdays
less convenient" and a "Fridays for preference".  I also note that
there's a London.pm Large Social on Thursday 2nd, so that would be a
good date to avoid even if I weren't planning to go to it.

So, here's a concrete proposal: Friday June 10th, 7:30pm-ish.  How does
that sound?

I gather recent meetings have been at the Guildford Arms on West
Register Street:

  http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=EH2+2AA&spn=0.007477,0.015029&hl=en

Sounds good to me if everyone's happy with that.

--
Aaron Crane