[Edinburgh-pm] Seeking Perl Skills in Edinburgh

Rory Macdonald rory at employees.org
Thu May 19 10:18:36 PDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 11:34 +0100, Aaron Crane wrote:
> Nick Woolley writes:
> > Robert Inder wrote:
> > > This list would seem to be an obvious place to look, but the archive
> > > suggests it has died...
> >
> > That's what I thought too.

Just (too) quiet.

> There seem to be several people on here at the moment.  Perhaps we
> should arrange a meeting soon.
>
> Some day from Wednesday 25th May would be good for me.  Anyone else?

I'm in Ireland until the 1st of June, but would be up for a meet up.
Been a while. And at the risk of dragging up an old chestnut, if anyone
wants a perl book to review from O'Reilly or other publishers, then just
let me know and I'll see about getting a copy to you.

Standard rules apply - book is yours to keep so long as you write a
review for it - which rather annoyingly has failed to happen the last
few books.

Oh - and if by 'looking for' you (Robert) mean you are offering
employment, by all means fill me in.

Rory

--
Rory Macdonald <rory at employees.org>