[edinburgh-pm] Is there anybody out there?

Planet Fenn fenn at sdf-eu.org
Mon Oct 13 19:42:39 CDT 2003

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003, David Marsh's listreading hat wrote:

> Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 00:37:40 +0100
> From: David Marsh's listreading hat <lists2003 at viewport.clara.co.uk>
> To: edinburgh-pm-list at pm.org
> Subject: [edinburgh-pm] Is there anybody out there?
>

> Hi,
>
> I'm a fairly novice Perl user and was hoping this might be the right
> place to seek out information and ask for advice..?
>
> Normally I lurk on lists for a while before posting, but there don't
> seem to have been any messages since I subscribed?

Hello!

Yes, there are Perlers out here ... friendly too! If you have a question
just post it, high time we all had a bit of discussion. I too am a novice
Perl user, so there are at least two novices here.

Hey guys, isn't it time for us to check out whether the pubs have
changed much since the last meeting?

fenn
--
Backup not found: A)bort, R)etry, G)naw knuckles?