[edinburgh-pm] [Fwd: Mark Jason Dominus]

Rory Macdonald rory at employees.org
Tue Mar 18 15:02:12 CST 2003

On Tue, 2003-03-18 at 20:14, Rory Macdonald wrote:
> Marty from Belfast.pm sent this. From http://belfast.pm.org/meetings/
> it looks like Mark's talk in Belfast is http://perl.plover.com/yak/hw1/
>
> Anyone interested in having Mark over to Edinburgh to give a talk? I've
> mailed him asking if he can fit Edinburgh into his schedule - just
> waiting on a reply.

Mark can't fit us in this month, but would be happy to come give a free
talk in July (think YAPC::Europe) - assuming he can get some training
contracts in Europe around that time.

Should anyone be considering professional perl training, I know Mark
would be happy to come back over (and then we could benefit from a free
local talk).

I'm not pimping. Really.

Rory