[edinburgh-pm] Is edinburgh.pm active?

Rory Macdonald rory at employees.org
Sun Sep 22 07:10:02 CDT 2002

On Sun, 2002-09-22 at 11:38, Jeff Parsons wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I signed up to the Edinburgh.pm mailing list a while ago and just noticed that
> there's not been any mail sent to it in the past couple of months. Is it an
> active group? Do you have regular meetings etc?
> I live in Glasgow and I'd be interested in coming to meetings to give/listen to
> talks etc.

Hi Jeff,

The list is pretty quiet, and meetings tend to happen any time anyone
suggests one. If you have a talk you'd like to give then I'm sure it
would be well received.

If you'd like to meet up then feel free to suggest a date/time/place to
the list. So far the meets have taken place in the Guilford Arms -
decent beers on tap.

Regards

Rory