[edinburgh-pm] Reviewer needed for ... Web Development with Apache and perl

Rory Macdonald rory at employees.org
Fri Aug 2 09:10:56 CDT 2002

Hi,

On behalf of edinburgh.pm, I have available a copy of the following book
for review;

Title : "Web Development with Apache and perl"
Author : Theo Petersen
Publisher : Manning
Pages : 424

If anyone would like to review this book for edinburgh.pm then let me
know. You keep the book on the understanding that you write a review for
edinburgh.pm.

*Please* only agree to do this if;
- you are prepared to write a considered and useful review of the book.
- you are able to complete the review in a 'timely manner'.

Once you have written the review please forward it to me so that I can
add it to the website.

Regards

Rory