[edinburgh-pm] Possible Meetings

Charlie Stross charlie at antipope.org
Wed Sep 5 15:15:47 CDT 2001

On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 08:47:48PM +0100, Julian Turnbull wrote:

> >> Charlie suggested the Holyrood Tavern on the first Wednesday in each month -
> >> can't think of any regular events that this might clash with.
> >
> >Okay, so Sept 5th, 7:30pm at the Holyrood Tavern?

Eh? Wasn't that for a possible Edinburgh.pm meeting?

I didn't think we'd actually agreed to set that up. Duh. (Slaps head.) Or
was getting confused with Edlug.

> So where were you all?  I wandered into the Holyrood at 7.45 (that's
> prompt, isn't it?), and found nine people, including three bar staff, none
> of whom I recognized.

Edlug meets tomorrow, i.e. the first Thursday. Might be worth seeing
about a sub-meeting there?

I'll be at the Holyrood next month on the first Wednesday, okay!

-- Charlie