[edinburgh-pm] December meeting?

Rory Macdonald rory at employees.org
Tue Nov 20 09:03:00 CST 2001

Hi,

Was good to see so many people turn up this month. Charlie raised a couple
of points. One was to set a rolling date for future meetings, and the
other was to broaden the scope of the meetings to take in other scripting
languages.

On the first point I'm quite happy to meet, drink and chat on a regular
basis. Anyone else of like mind should feel free to suggest days/dates
which are good or bad for them.

On the second point, I'm quite happy to discuss anything that people have
on their minds. I know that Michael for example has managed to include a
few more pages in his thesis thanks to the existence of Intercal. Michael
may even be prepared to ramble for a minute or so about this at the next
meeting :-)

So how about it? Personally I prefer midweeks near the start of the month.
1st or 2nd Wednesday for example. Anyone else?

Regards

Rory