[edinburgh-pm] Anyone feeling social?

Charlie Stross charlie at antipope.org
Tue Nov 6 08:05:39 CST 2001

On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 01:45:46PM +0000, Michael Dales wrote:

> I can't make it tomorrow either (I have a trip to the evil empire the next day
> :), but am willing to confirm for next Wednesday if people decide, but can
> wait until next month if need be (I will make it through, honest!).

I can make next Wednesday, or tomorrow.

As some people seem to be having trouble, can I propose that we make it
Wednesday 14th, in the Guilford Arms on West Register Street (which you
can get to fairly easily by either the alleyway running along side the
Royal Bank building from St Andrew's Square, or via the road running
between the registry office and Burger King opposite the foot of North
Bridge)?

If that's okay with you all, I'll announce it to EDLUG and GLUUG.

-- Charlie