[Dub-pm] Meet-up?

Jonas Brømsø Nielsen jonasbn at gmail.com
Tue May 24 02:15:28 PDT 2011

Dear Dublin.pm,

I plan to be in Dublin for the OWASP AppSEC EU conference 9-10th. of June 2011, but I would love to meet up with the local Perl mongers if possible.

I plan to fly in on the 8th. in the afternoon and I will be leaving Saturday morning. I have no plans for the evening of the 8th. and 10th. and if you want me to I could do a presentation on doing Continuous Integration with Jenkins and Perl or we could just keep it social.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

jonasbn, member of the Copenhagen Perl Mongers
--
twitter: jonasbn   blog: http://logicLAB.org/