[Dub-pm] Location for meetup this Friday?

Aidan Kehoe kehoea at parhasard.net
Thu Sep 17 09:55:43 PDT 2009

 Ar an seachtú lá déag de mí Méan Fómhair, scríobh Tim Bunce:

 > So far Aidan and Drew are the only people who've said they'll come.
 > Anyone else? (If it helps, I'll buy you a pint :)
 >
 > Tim.
 >
 > > p.s. I'm staying at the Radisson BLU, Golden Lane, D8, and I won't have
 > > a car, in case that matters. Though I'm happy on Luas/taxi/foot.

TP Smyths it is, then, no sense getting you to come out to Blanch. 8.30 PM?
I’ll be watching a presentation from our Minister for Finance at 6 in
Blanch, but should be able to get into the city centre for then. Here’s the
Google Maps link: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=tp+smyths,+dublin+1,+ireland
, and I look like this: http://www.parhasard.net/images/aidan.png

--
¿Dónde estará ahora mi sobrino Yoghurtu Nghe, que tuvo que huir
precipitadamente de la aldea por culpa de la escasez de rinocerontes?