[Dub-pm] Location for meetup this Friday?

Tim Bunce Tim.Bunce at pobox.com
Thu Sep 17 03:18:53 PDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 12:50:24PM +0100, Aidan Kehoe wrote:

>  Ar an dara lá déag de mí Méan Fómhair, scríobh Tim Bunce:
>
>  > Time to pick a venue.
>  >
>  > It's your town. Any suggestions?
>
> If we are interested in meeting in Blanch—and not putting together any
> presentations, just getting beers—the Vineyard is easy to find and agreeable
> enough. Otherwise, in the city centre, I like TP Smyths, on Jervis St, just
> at the Luas stop.

I dont know Dublin well so I can't help with venue suggestions.
Though I'd like somewhere quiet enough to have a conversation without
straining to hear people.

Tim.

p.s. I'm staying at the Radisson BLU, Golden Lane, D8, and I won't have
a car, in case that matters. Though I'm happy on Luas/taxi/foot.