[Dub-pm] Anyone alive? Meeting?

Aidan Kehoe kehoea at parhasard.net
Wed Aug 5 09:13:41 PDT 2009

Hey all --

I’ll be in Blanch at that point too, and will come along and make up the
numbers. (Though I don’t work as much with Perl these days as I did back in
aught-four, the last meeting I made it to, I have been dealing with it a
good bit over the last month).

Greets,

Aidan

 Ar an cúigiú lá de mí Lúnasa, scríobh PhilipQuinlan:

 > Hi All,
 >
 > Oooh, I'd forgotten I was on this list, Blanch is fine for me, beats
 > struggling all the way in to Dublin.
 >
 > I was also thinking of visiting osbarcamp, as that's a Saturday we could
 > arrange a meet in or around that weekend to suit those travelling from
 > far flung locations, (like Meath).
 >
 > Philip
 >
 > Drew Taylor wrote:
 > > Hmmm, I've been saying for almost two years now that I should put some
 > > effort into trying to get Dublin.pm restarted. I got lazy having such
 > > good leadership in Boston.pm...
 > >
 > > The first question is where would we meet? I've previously suggested
 > > to my $boss about using work space. He was OK with the idea but we're
 > > in Blanchardstown, which is likely not convenient for anyone but
 > > myself. :-) I assume we could get a room from one of the universities?
 > >
 > > Drew
 > >
 > > On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 4:08 PM, Tim Bunce <Tim.Bunce at pobox.com
 > > <mailto:Tim.Bunce at pobox.com>> wrote:
 > >
 > >     I don't get over to Dublin from Shannon very often, but I'll be there
 > >     around Sept 19th for http://www.ossbarcamp.com/
 > >
 > >     Tim.
 > >
 > >     On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 03:37:15PM +0100, Dave O'Connor wrote:
 > >     > There hasn't been a Dublin.pm meeting in many years. If anyone's
 > >     > interested in reviving the group, please do feel free.
 > >     >
 > >     >   - DoC
 > >     >
 > >     > On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 3:35 PM, Isaac<isaac.clerencia at gmail.com
 > >     <mailto:isaac.clerencia at gmail.com>> wrote:
 > >     > > Hi there!
 > >     > >
 > >     > > Is there any Perl Monger still subscribed to this mailing list?
 > >     > >
 > >     > > I am in YAPC::Europe in Lisbon at the moment and I am enjoying
 > >     a lot
 > >     > > having fellow Perl Mongers around. Any chance to resurrect monthly
 > >     > > meetings? :)
 > >     > >
 > >     > > Cheers
 > >     > > --
 > >     > > Isaac Clerencia - Developer
 > >     > > isaac at ebox-technologies.com <mailto:isaac at ebox-technologies.com>
 > >     > > http://people.warp.es/~isaac/blog/
 > >     <http://people.warp.es/%7Eisaac/blog/>
 > >     > >
 > >     > > eBox - Managing Computer Networks Was Never This Easy
 > >     > > Download eBox at www.ebox-platform.com
 > >     <http://www.ebox-platform.com>
 > >     <mailto:Dublin-pm at pm.org>
 > >     > > http://dublin.pm.org/ - IRC irc.linux.ie <http://irc.linux.ie>
 > >     #dublin-pm
 > >     > >
 > >     > http://dublin.pm.org/ - IRC irc.linux.ie <http://irc.linux.ie>
 > >     #dublin-pm
 > >     #dublin-pm

¿Dónde estará ahora mi sobrino Yoghurtu Nghe, que tuvo que huir
precipitadamente de la aldea por culpa de la escasez de rinocerontes?