[Dub-pm] Anyone going to IWTC in February

Tim Bunce Tim.Bunce at pobox.com
Mon Feb 25 15:55:23 PST 2008

On Tue, Jan 29, 2008 at 05:27:07PM +0000, Fintan Ryan wrote:

> Tim Bunce wrote:
> > [Tap, Tap, is this thing on? It's very quiet in here.]
> >
> > Anyone going to IWTC in February?
>
> Possibly, but has a proper agenda or schedule been set yet? there is
> very little on the website.

The conference starts tomorrow evening. There's a full agends now
at http://iwtc.firstport.ie/agenda.aspx

I'm speaking on Wednesday afternoon.

Speaking of which... here's a draft of my presentation:
http://timbunce.wordpress.com/files/2008/02/perl-baseless-myths-hkey.pdf

I think you'll find it interesting.  For example, it includes the
visitor stats for search.cpan.org.

I'd be very grateful for any feedback. Thanks!

Tim.

p.s. Please don't distribute this draft beyond dublin.pm though.
I'll post the final slides after the event.