[Dub-pm] DBM behaviour

Andrew Barnes abarnes+dublin-pm at mosina.com.au
Thu Apr 28 02:15:46 PDT 2005

Hiyas,

I've got a question about DBM behaviour on Debian Stable (pinned to testing)

perl, v5.8.4 built for i386-linux-thread-multi

I'm using (read borrowing, with permission ;>) a script that expects DMB
files with a .db extensions when reading in existing files, however when I
create files, I get two files - with .dir and .pag extensions

Is there any way to modify this behaviour?  Or do I need to go modifying
the script to take into account the new behaviour?

Andrew

--
Andrew Barnes
Dublin Perl Mongers
M:    andrewbarnes at ramsesit.com
SIP:  3073 at blueface.ie
M:    +353 86 3803633
PGP Fingerprint: 2C8E E948 C62D 8C2C 48E3 0925 6ED3 78AA 5B17 6E26