[Dub-pm] Call for Venue: First tech meeting of Dublin.pm

secmail333-perl at yahoo.com secmail333-perl at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 23:38:52 CDT 2004

It's been awhile since I've been back in Dublin but
that pub off the [north] side of Trinity was ok when I
went there. It's where the students go on breaks I
think. Can't remember the name of it as I was only
there once.

And then there's the Foggy Dew, if it's still there.
Jeez I would'nt mind a pint back in Dublin. :p   lol
although you might want to pick one with a beer garden
these days if you smoke. Not sure which ones have beer
gardens.

Steve