[Dub-pm] ? members...

Dave O Connor doc at redbrick.dcu.ie
Wed May 12 09:05:56 CDT 2004

Fintan Ryan said on Wed, May 12, 2004 at 02:01:14PM +0100:
> Just signed up to this this week, so how many people do we have on the
> list? From where etc? Curious to see who else is interested enough in
> Perl to join up.

Hi, Fintan, welcome to the list.

At the moment, we've 44 digested and 5 non-digested members, which I think is
a pretty good number so far. I'm guessing mostly from ireland, but I think
we've a few expats and hanger-onners on, too :)

Week after next, I'll finally be not too busy, or too on holiday to do stuff,
expect me to try dragging some sorry lurker asses to a pub somewhere in
Dublin.

	- DoC