[Dub-pm] Coding Standards Documentation

Dave O Connor doc at redbrick.dcu.ie
Tue May 4 06:45:31 CDT 2004

I've been asked to write (that is, it has been placed upon my ever-growing
plate to write) a set of coding standards for perl code. This is for small
parts of a system that are being written in perl (and since java and c++ have
well-defined coding standards in the project, so should perl).

I write fairly consistent perl, but I'm wondering if anyone has come
across a good standard coding practice document, geared toward perl? I'm
talking everything from using strict, down to variable naming and bracketing
standards.

        - DoC