[Dublin-pm] *ping*

Fergal Daly fergal at esatclear.ie
Mon Apr 5 05:57:55 CDT 2004

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 11:43:22AM +0100, Dave O Connor wrote:
> Working on a new webpage at the moment, probably will be another week or so
> before it's presentable (incidentally, I am atrocious at webpages, so anybody
> willing to take a look when I'm almost-done (I'm more of a content man,
> myself) and suggest a better layout is more than welcome).
>
> After that, when we've got the list in order (I don't actually have the admin
> password yet) and the webpage, it's time to solicit for members. I'm guessing
> we'll start from scratch, since some people on here would be less then
> interested still, and far be it from me to force membership on them :)

http://mail.pm.org/mailman/admindb/dublin-pm

is the admin page, your email is listed and my password no longer works, I
wonder what they're up to. I'll email them now about transferring.

I thought there was no one else on this list - I was a little surprised to
see Dave Burke's mail actually. I'll get you the membership list from the
old list but it seems to be off at the moment.

> I'll be contacting Belfast.pm as soon as this is all out of the way to see
> about details for a bunch of us going to YAPC::Europe this year (It's in
> -Belfast-, so it'd be bad form not for somebody to turn up at least, if not a
> gang of us).

I was planning on going although I haven't seen any publicity, yet.