[Dresden-pm] Fwd: [pm_groups] Save the Date, YAPC::EU 2016 Cluj to be held on August 24-26th!

Steffen Winkler steffen at steffen-winkler.de
Do Nov 26 10:36:50 PST 2015

Von: Amalia <amalia at cluj.pm>
Gesendet: 26. November 2015 17:40:16 MEZ
An: pm_groups at pm.org
Betreff: [pm_groups] Save the Date,	YAPC::EU 2016 Cluj to be held on August 24-26th!

Hello Perl People,

The much awaited moment is here!

We’re super, super excited to announce everybody to SAVE THE DATE! It’s official, YAPC::EUROPE 2016 will be held on August 24-26th, 2016, in Transylvania! We’ve also arranged a really cool & central location, namely the “Iuliu Hațieganu” University of Medicine and Pharmacy: http://bit.ly/yapc-umf-2016

You’ll be here, right? Spread the word! Until website's all set, follow updates on the Cluj.PM blog: http://blog.cluj.pm

@PM Group Leaders, please forward the details to your members! See you all in Transylvania!

Cheers,

Amalia

--

Cluj Perl Mongers

Web:  <http://www.cluj.pm> www.cluj.pm

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.

Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.