[Dresden-pm] Fwd: O'Reilly looking for UG Podcasts to Feature Online

Joerg Westphal joerg.westphal at gmx.de
Die Nov 22 12:37:24 PST 2005

Subject: O'Reilly looking for UG Podcasts to Feature Online
Date: Montag, 21. November 2005 18:35
From: Marsee Henon <marsee at oreilly.com>
To: joerg.westphal at gmx.de

Hello--

I wanted to pass along the following news:

Daniel Steinberg has been working on podcasting for O'Reilly and he
called to let me know about two ways in which user group members might
want to get involved. First, if you have your own podcast, let us know
about it and we will link to it and feature your shows from time to time
on our podcasting home page (http://www.oreillynet.com/podcasts). Also,
if you have an interesting speaker coming up, you might want to do an
interview and submit it for inclusion in our magazine show "Distributing
the Future" (http://www.oreillynet.com/future). In any case, if you have
interesting ideas for how you might want to contribute to O'Reilly
podcasting, send Daniel an email at daniel at oreilly.com.

Thanks for your help,

Marsee Henon

O'Reilly
1005 Gravenstein Highway North
Sebastopol, CA   95472
http://ug.oreilly.com/  http://www.oreilly.com

Wenn ich Perl will, dann nehme ich es und baue es nicht nach. Wer Perl
nachmacht oder verfaelscht oder nachgemachtes  oder verfaelschtes Perl
sich verschafft, um es in Benutzung zu  bringen, wird mit Visual Basic
nicht unter 300 KLOC bestraft.       (Alexander Schreiber in d.a.s.r.)