[DFW.pm] Perl Training

Tommy Butler ace at tommybutler.me
Sat Jan 30 21:09:39 PST 2016

Hi Bob :-)

The next Perl Mongers meeting will be an open floor discussion and
interactive lab, so you can bring your code and we can all work through
your questions.  Have you looked at the perlmaven training curriculum
online?  There's also geekuni.  I get the feeling you're looking for some
help before our meeting on Feb 9, so if there's anything you'd like to
share here on the list, feel free to do that also.

Good to hear from you, and I hope we can find a resource that works for you.

--
Tommy Butler