[DFW.pm] Perl jobs

Tommy Butler tommy at butler.sh
Fri Jan 29 13:01:30 PST 2016

Hi folks!

It's come to my attention that 13 new job openings for Perl developers are
up for grabs here in the DFW area.  If you want information about these
jobs, you can check with Grant Mims who let me know about them.  He works
for TEKsystems who won the contract to fill the job openings.  You can
reach him here: $grant_info = { telephone =>  '972.481.7183', email =>
'gmims at TEKsystems.com' }

This isn't an endorsement or advertisement.  I'm just passing this along in
the event that it might be of benefit to someone in the DFW Perl Mongers
community.

Thanks!
--
Tommy Butler