[DFW.pm] Looking for a Senior Perl Web Application Developer

Tommy Butler ace at tommybutler.me
Sun Sep 20 18:22:07 PDT 2015

Thanks Nathan :-)

That's fantastic that your company doesn't compel its employees to refrain
from open source contributions.  Very cool.  It's also fascinating that you
are using Moops, which is extremely transformative imo.  It's so called
sugar really makes programming in Perl even more awesome, to an extent that
I couldn't describe at length without some good preparation.  When I first
used it, it felt like what it must feel to step into a high performance car
for the first time and try out 'ludacris mode'.  You folks are using some
pretty hot technologies, which one could call very bleeding edge in
comparison to what many other companies are doing.  It sounds like lots of
fun.

--
Tommy Butler