[DFW.pm] Looking for a Senior Perl Web Application Developer

Nathan Dyck ndyck42 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 11:46:19 PDT 2015

I work here, and I'm happy to answer any additional questions about it.

eMortgage Logic <https://www.emortgagelogic.com/www/>, an Assurant Company
<http://www.assurant.com/>, is looking for a Senior Perl Web Application
Developer. Our offices are located in North Richland Hills (Dallas-Fort
Worth Metroplex).

We want your experiences and talent to influence our architecture and our
team. We've got a wide variety of projects to keep work interesting and
fun, ranging from the epitome of legacy apps to self-contained services
running on the latest and greatest of Modern Perl. Having an appreciation
for the evolution of the Perl web development community will be your
greatest asset in modernizing and growing our stack together with us.

If any of the below practices or technologies make you excited, apply at
https://jobs.assurant.com/job/north-richland-hills/sr-software-engineer/114/745220
 and come aboard and let's have fun! :)

   - Agile / Scrum / Kanban
   - Moops <https://metacpan.org/pod/Moops> / DBIC
   <https://metacpan.org/pod/DBIx::Class> / Dancer2
   <https://metacpan.org/pod/Dancer2> / Mojolicious
   <https://metacpan.org/pod/Mojolicious>
   - PostgreSQL 9.4 / Sybase (Okay, the Sybase part may not make you
   excited.)
   - Apache 2 + mod_perl / nginx / Starman
   - Sencha Ext JS / Node.js
   - git + Stash / JIRA / Confluence
   - Memcached / ActiveMQ
   - Jenkins / Docker / Vagrant

P.S. Like contributing to CPAN? We support open source!

Nathan Dyck
Lead Software Engineer