[DFW.pm] Reminder: One Perl Per Child - Perl Mongers Meeting Tonight

dfw-pm at pm.org dfw-pm at pm.org
Mon Sep 14 12:34:04 PDT 2015

Quick reminder.  Tonight we're meeting at 7 pm USC.  Both in-person and
online attendance details are posted at dfw.pm.org as well as our google+
feed. <https://plus.google.com/wm/2/+DFWPerlMongers/posts/LA48Lc9QPRz>

We're also delighted to have featured guest, Andrew Solomon in London
joining us (via a pre-recorded video he made for us last night).  Andrew
will talk a little about geekuni and how it might help us in our project
for OPPC.  Additionally, I'm also bringing along a surprise guest -- a
great friend and contributor to open source whom you may know from NTLUG ;-)

See you at 7!

--
Tommy Butler