[DFW.pm] upcoming meeting - One Perl Per Child

Tommy Butler ace at tommybutler.me
Thu Sep 10 14:31:52 PDT 2015

This coming monday the 14th we will be holding our regular monthly
meeting.  At our last meeting we discussed the direction we would like to
take with future meetings, and one topic emerged as the most preferred:
OPPC, or One Perl Per Child.

OPPC is a project of our own conception whose overall focus is bringing
Perl to the next generation by developing and providing a completely libre
curriculum, geared toward the young, for use in schools, homes, and other
institutions.  It's just a brainchild right now (pun possibly intended),
and even the name could change.

The intent of this email is to basically ask the group if they'd like to
make this the focus of the next meeting.  Presently it is our intention to
do so, but I'd like to both introduce everyone to the idea and solicit your
feedback.

--
Tommy Butler, John Fields