[DFW.pm] Reminder: Perl Mongers on Monday the 13th :-)

Tommy Butler networkspeedy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 15:35:31 PDT 2015

This coming Monday the 13th we will meet at the same Perl time, same Perl
location.  (7pm at the Dallas Makerspace)  We will be hosting an
interactive discussion about test-driven development, and encourage any and
all persons in attendance (both online and in person) to share both
thoughts and code.  We'll be using Google hangouts for screen sharing.  We
will take tests from Perl modules on the CPAN and use them as examples.
All of this will be in preparation for our topic next month, which will be
a presentation on continuous testing and continuous integration with
Jenkins (and other technologies).

Thanks, and hope to see you there!

--
Tommy Butler, John Fields