[DFW.pm] proposing new meeting schedule

John Fields wigthft at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 09:47:12 PST 2015

So... 2nd Mondays starting in Feb?  Going once... Going twice...

Logistically this month is a pickle.  Normally it would be in 2 days, and
may still have to be.  Tonight is 2nd Monday, too short notice. Next Monday
is MLK day and I'm away.  Suggestions are welcome, but I expect people need
time to arrange their schedules.

Can anyone make Jan in 2 days?
JF

I'm all for Mondays...

--
Tommy Butler

Sent from my smartphone.  Please excuse any mistakes or typos.