[DFW.pm] proposing new meeting schedule

Jeff Lindsey jlindsey at emortgagelogic.com
Mon Jan 12 06:21:08 PST 2015

We would appreciate a change of day. We have a couple of folks in our office who would like to attend, but have Wednesday night obligations.

Thanks,

Jeff Lindsey | Web Developer II
9151 Blvd 26, Suite 400 | North Richland Hills, TX 76180
jlindsey at emortgagelogic.com<mailto:jlindsey at emortgagelogic.com> | 817.788.4487