[DFW.pm] Perl Mongers Tonight!

Tommy Butler ace at tommybutler.me
Mon Feb 9 15:52:09 PST 2015

Just a reminder: tonight is DFW Perl Mongers. We'll be meeting at the same
time and location:

time: 7 pm to 9 pm

1825 Monetary Lane
Suite 104
Carrollton, TX 75006

phone: (214) 699-6537

We are no longer sending individual email reminders unless specifically
requested, with the exception here of our mailing list where announcements
are always made.

Come. Bring laptop. Bring friends. Let's have fun at the meeting and
afterward we can explore for fun places to eat and drink.

** Before the meeting I'll send out details regarding the Google hangout
we'll set up so others can participate online. If you plan to do so,
install the hangouts app on your mobile device or if you're using a pc/mac
then install the plugin from google.com/hangouts

Online "seats" are limited though-- if we max out the hangout then you
won't be able to connect. First come, first served.

Please join our non-commercial mailing list for more Perl fun --
http://mail.pm.org/mailman/listinfo/dfw-pm

--
Tommy Butler, John Fields