[DFW.pm] Social Night?

Jeff Lindsey jlindsey at emortgagelogic.com
Mon Feb 9 14:35:52 PST 2015

I assume there is still a PerlMongers meeting tonight. How do I get on the Hangout? I’m following DFW Perl Mongers from my djangolackey handle on G+;

Thanks,

Jeff Lindsey | Web Developer II
9151 Blvd 26, Suite 400 | North Richland Hills, TX 76180
jlindsey at emortgagelogic.com<mailto:jlindsey at emortgagelogic.com> | 817.788.4487