[DFW.pm] Meeting Tonight! 12/14 - Moose/Hackathon

DFW Perl Mongers dfw.perlmongers at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 11:29:00 PST 2015

*As a reminder, we are meeting tonight.*  We're going to talk about Moose,
as explained by ourselves and Brian d Foy's [sic] Perl Review, and we'll
talk a little bit about the hackathon in planning!  *MOAR Excitement
intensifies* :-)

TIME AND LOCATION
Time: 7 pm to 9 pm
Phone: (214) 699-6537
Location: Dallas Makerspace
1825 Monetary Ln, Suite 104, Carrollton, TX 75006
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/1825+Monetary+Ln+%23104,+Carrollton,+TX+75006>

ONLINE PARTICIPATION
The usual online hangout procedures will be followed, invites and link sent
here to the mailing list and on our G+ page / webpage (dfw.pm.org).  If you
plan to attend online, install the hangouts app on your mobile device or if
you're using a pc/mac then install the plugin from google.com/hangouts --
The default participation mode is to view the live video stream, but if
you'd like to participate in the actual hangout, please send your google ID
in advance to dfw.perlmongers at gmail.com