[DFW.pm] Learn Perl with and Ministry Metrics Project Collaboration

Bob VanDerPloeg vdpcorp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 15:45:59 PDT 2014

I really enjoyed last weeks DFWpm group and I am looking forward to getting
to know others in the group and taking my Perl skills to the next level.  I
would like to propose an idea to anyone who is interested in learning Perl
with me and at the same time moving an active project forward.  I have a
website that produces dashboards for churches called ministrymetrics.net.
The demo site is "http://ffc.ministrymetrics.net". You can log in using "
demo at demo.com" and password "demo".  The bulk of the site is written in
Perl with some css, jquery & javascript. If your interested in learning
Perl and helping with this project please email me at vdpcorp at gmail.com and
we can talk about next steps.  I'll be glad to show you the current code.
You know what I would REALLY like to do? Re-write this site in Perl 6!!
Thanks
Bob