[DFW.pm] Need Perl Devlopers

kevin kbrannen at pwhome.com
Mon Sep 8 18:06:23 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Since my director isn't in DFW-PM, I volunteered to post here cause we
really need Perl developers, at least 3 or perhaps 4.

It's basically LAMP development, working on CGI based apps. There's also
some tool development. The job requires you to use Perl, SQL, HTML, and
very basic bash scripting, so you should have those skills. Bonus points
for Javascript, and mysql.

The company is in Richardson and has been mostly good to work for. The
thing I like most there is their flexibility on a number of issues (e.g.
desktop choice and work hours).

You can see all their jobs at
http://www.hrsmart.com/about-us/careers/jobs, but the ones I'm referring
are titled "Developer - LAMP Environment", third from the bottom at the
present. The direct link is
https://corporate.hua.hrsmart.com/hrsmart/ats/Posting/view/274.

If you want to apply but have a few questions about the job first, feel
free to email me directly and ask. I'll do my best to answer (off list).

BTW, we also need Linux system administrators, if there are any on this
list who are looking for a job. :)

Kevin