[DFW.pm] really big book/ebook sale going on right now for techies

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Thu Oct 2 09:22:01 PDT 2014

Hello Perl Mongers,

Pakt is a publisher of good technical instruction books, guides, etc.  I
have bought Perl books from them on more than one occasion and have met
more than one of the authors of my books at the YAPC before last (Austin).

I am in no way affiliated with these folks and gain nothing by telling
you about this:  The sale they have going on right now is _very_
attractive.  Any eBook or Video is $10 today.  More eBooks = deeper
discount.

Hopefully this is beneficial to folks.  It's not limited to Perl only:
https://www.packtpub.com/packt/offers/levelup?utm_source=Sentori&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Level+Up+-+Last+Chance

--
Tommy Butler