[DFW.pm] Perl Mongers Meeting Is Tonight

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Wed Nov 12 10:59:56 PST 2014

Just a reminder: TONIGHT is our monthly DFW Perl Mongers meeting.  Topic
will be comparing Moose to Perl 6 Rakudo with Patrick MichaudandTommy
Butler.  Patrick let us know that there's a chance he might not be able
to make it, but we've still got some great material ready for you.
We'll be meeting at the same time and location:  7 pm to 9 pm
    1825 Monetary Lane
    Suite 104
    Carrollton, TX 75006
    (214) 699-6537

Bring a laptop and bring a friend :-D

We are no longer sending individual email reminders unless specifically
requested, with the exception here of our mailing list where
announcements are always made.

I'll make sure the online streaming is also working.

--Tommy Butler, John Fields, your friendly neighborhood DFW.pm organizers