[DFW.pm] Perl and Databases: DFW.pm Meeting in 1 Week

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Wed Mar 5 18:51:14 PST 2014

In one week we'll be meeting again at your usual location.  The topic of
the night will be an introduction to using databases in Perl the smart
way with DBIx::Class.  Please chime in if you want to know more about it
before the meeting.

This is just a reminder to mark your calendar and make your plans to
attend with us!  We always encourage you to bring along a friend and a
laptop as well.

/*Meeting info:*/
This will be followed up before the meeting with a Google hangout
invitation so you can attend from your home or mobile device in case you
can't make it to the meeting.

Wednesday March 12th at 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Dallas Makerspace building on the Monroe side entrance (where the
refurbished pinball machines are placed)
2995 Ladybird Lane, Dallas, TX
www.dallasmakerspace.org
(214)699-6537

--Tommy Butler, John Fields (your friendly neighborhood DFW.pm group
leaders)