[DFW.pm] A new sysadmin-who-knows-Perl job opening in DFW

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Wed Jun 11 11:54:24 PDT 2014

Hello Mongers.  I wanted to let our Perl family know of an opening I
became aware of a short time ago.

It turns out that my current employer is looking for a senior level
Linux/Unix system administrator with scripting skills. In other words,
Bash/Korn shell and Perl. *With an emphasis on Perl*. We're in middle of
the DFW, TX area and after 90 days it's work from home 2 days each week.

John Fields and one other individual from our PM group can attest to the
validity of the position.  They work with me at this company too.  This
is legit and pays nice.

If you've got the skills and the interest, contact me privately. I'm
open on Google Hangouts or email me at tbutler.jobcontacts at
internetalias dot net

Fine Print
This message was not endorsed or approved by my employer. This is just
me personally reaching out to my network of friends to let them know
that there is a job out there waiting to be filled. The content of this
post should not be misconstrued as having come from my employer. It
comes from me alone. This post is not an offer of employment. Have a
nice day

--Tommy Butler