[DFW.pm] Question on advice for Perl

John Fields wigthft at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 09:37:02 PST 2014

Rick,

We could setup a time to walk through your issues via a google Hangout
screen share.  Nights or weekends..

It might help to see how to use the reference tools that are available.
They are references, and not tutorials, so while the answer is indeed in
there... :)

If you pay for perl learning, it would be an online class, and they would
start over with their texts.
http://alison.com/courses/Perl-Programming seems fairly good structured
start, but you won't be using any of the CGI stuff. :)

Also check out http://perlmaven.com/ Gabor always finds some really cool
stuff to write about. I follow him on G+
Don't give up!
JF